Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My People Are Like Sheep
My People Are Like Sheep [2022] deals with some of the most popular parables of Christ by showing (in certain instances) the Gnostic Gospel of Thomas is much more elaborate and provides extra details. Why did Emmanuel claim to be the "Good Shepherd?" Why do wolves wear sheep's clothing? This energetic sermon further proves from the major prophets Isaiah and Jeremiah that Yahweh equates His Israelite people to sheep that are easily misled.

MP4 | 2022
My People Are Like Sheep [2022] deals with some of the most popular parables of Christ by showing (in certain instances) the Gnostic Gospel of Thomas is much more elaborate and provides extra details. Why did Emmanuel claim to be the "Good Shepherd?" Why do wolves wear sheep's clothing? This energetic sermon further proves from the major prophets Isaiah and Jeremiah that Yahweh equates His Israelite people to sheep that are easily misled.

MP4 | 2022