Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Didymus Shidymus
Didymus Shidymus [2022] is a complete overview of the "doubting" apostle using only Authorized scripture. This upbeat sermon highlights three of the best-known statements attributed to Thomas before laying the groundwork for the following lecture "My People Are Like Sheep" which deals mostly with statements from his own Gnostic Gospel. An essential lecture on doubting Thomas that proves without faith it is impossible to please Yahweh.

MP4 | 2022
Didymus Shidymus [2022] is a complete overview of the "doubting" apostle using only Authorized scripture. This upbeat sermon highlights three of the best-known statements attributed to Thomas before laying the groundwork for the following lecture "My People Are Like Sheep" which deals mostly with statements from his own Gnostic Gospel. An essential lecture on doubting Thomas that proves without faith it is impossible to please Yahweh.

MP4 | 2022